Why choose Duke?
- Outstanding curriculum taught by instructors with years of exceptional experience
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Excellent wide range of programs that provides for diverse range of courses and options
- Assistance with home-stay requirements that provides a home-school partnership that values the vital part that parents play in their children’s education
- A fully developed Peer Counseling Program
- Positive feedback from both students & parents
- Weekly report cards available to parents in multiple languages
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty who believe in a high quality instruction. They build the foundation of Duke’s academically rich environment that advocates high standards and excellence.
- Minutes walk to Sheppard subway station, restaurants, public libraries and community centers.
“I didn’t understand Physics but now thanks to Duke Academy I feel like I am on top of the world! I NOW UNDERSTAND PHYSICS!!!” – Kasra
“Duke has taught me how to learn. The classes are small and if I am struggling with something, it is noticed right away and I am provided with the necessary help. Duke has taught me that I can reach my full potential.” – Suzy
“I am getting the best education of my life while having the best time.” – Alexander
“I feel safe knowing that my child attends Duke. At Duke my child’s future is the most important thing.” – Layla